Ta'Da Tuesday

on Tuesday, January 18, 2011

TA'DA 



the other night after the girl's were in bed and the hubs and I started a movie and in the middle of it I looked over at him and asked if he loved me and he said yes then I said will you do me a HUGE favor. I asked him if he would go outside and find me a branch. i thought he would think i was insane and give me a hard time but he said sure and asked if i could show him a picture of it on the computer so he could get an idea of what i was wanting. I laugh as i am writing this because tory is the only guy that could ever be married to me seriously. i am all over the place...

so he came back with this branch tree looking thing... who know where he found it, i didn't ask. but it was perfect.

so my search began for things to decorate it with

i used what i already had

scrap book paper
clothes pins
ribbon scraps
christmas card pictures that friends and family sent this year that were on my fridge.

and ta-da a cheap inexpensive valentine decoration. kinda funny lookin but i like it!

the possibilites are endless with this one. you could spray paint the branch white or red.

even add glitter for some bling.

Leave your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...