Root-beer Cookies

on Monday, February 21, 2011




Not a huge fan of Root-beer only if it has a little ice cream mixed in with it, so i wasn't sure i would like these cookies. But let me tell you they are to die for and believe me when I say you can't just eat one. Also when I see a recipe with  a lot of ingredients it scares me, but these are simple i promise, Don't let the ingredients scare you!

Here is the recipe:


Rootbeer Cookies


2 Cups brown Sugar
1/2 Cup buttermilk {Or Milk with 2 tsp vinegar}
1 Cup Softened marg
2 Eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 T Root beer extract

Mix well then add:

4 Cups Flour (I add more)
1 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt

Place about one tsp of dough on sprayed with PAM cookie sheet

Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes

Cool. Makes 3 1/2 dozen cookies

FROSTING

1 Cup powd sugar {I use almost a bag}
2 T milk {I use more}
2 tsp melted butter {I use 1/2 cup softened butter}
2 T Rootbeer extract {I use about 1 T}

Leave your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...